1. I prefer analog watches over digital watches. This is because even after the battery is dead, the analog watch shows the correct time twice a day.
2. I have an obsession for spotlessly clean, transparent glass surfaces, mirrors and lenses.
3. I wanted to become a story teller. When I realised my lack of voice modulation skills, I became a writer.
4. Chemistry and chess are two things that are very close to my heart. I am unable to decide whether the fact that they both start with “che” is mere coincidence or numerology at work.
5. I love the smell of camphor, medicines and petrol.
6. I firmly believe that if you consider the fact that I comb my hair only once a day, my hairstyle is not so bad.
7. I believe in Murphy’s laws and the existence of aliens. However, I do not believe in ghosts. I sincerely wish that Santa Claus exists.
8. As you must have guessed by now, I have been to a psychiatrist. In fact, I was so good that the psychiatrist came to visit me.
9. On an average, I speak the truth nine out of ten times.
10. Whenever in doubt, I state Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle.
1,289 total views, 1 views today