CHANGE II – The Funny Side Of It All
Well after that dose (some people spell it as overdose) of philosophy in my last post, lets just lighten things up a bit in this post…. Here’s a list of a few funny and thought provoking quotes on change I stumbled upon… Just to assure my dear readers that I am not perpetually in a state of melancholy 🙂
- Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
- Change is good, but dollars are better.
- Who we are never changes. Who we think we are does.
- In times of profound change, the learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
– Al Rogers.
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world, the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
– George Bernard Shaw.
344 total views, 1 views today